High Holidays at TBD
TBD announces our “reimagined” High Holidays for 2020/5781!
Welcome to Temple Beth David of the South Shore’s reimagined High Holiday services! Rabbi David Winship and our new Cantor, Maayan Harel, are planning unique and spiritually uplifting services specifically with remote needs in mind. We are confident that our new and different online experiences will make these High Holidays very special!
We will be offering the following services, which are open to all who wish to attend:
- Erev Rosh Hashanah – Friday, September 18, 7:30 PM
- Rosh Hashanah morning 1, with Torah service and study – Saturday, September 19, 10:00 AM
- Rosh Hashanah morning 2, with Torah service and study – Sunday, September 20, 10:00 AM
- Kol Nidre – Sunday, September 27, 7:30 PM
- Yom Kippur morning, with Torah service and study – Monday, September 28, 10:30 AM
- Yom Kippur afternoon: Yizkor and Ne’ilah, followed by Havdalah and “virtual” break-fast – 4:30 PM
REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED
Registration is required, at this link. You only need to register once; you will be sent a link that will provide you access to all services. We will post separate links and information for any other gatherings that may be planned.
In the past we have made high holiday passes available to non-members. This year, in lieu of formal passes, we are requesting that in consideration of our offerings, and out of the goodness of your heart, you will consider making a donation commensurate with our offerings. Following your registration for our online services, you will receive an email with a link to our secure High Holiday donation opportunity page on our web site and a hard copy donation form attachment, if you prefer not to donate online.